HP 15-R030nr 15.6-Inch Notebook Computer Intel Pentium 1.6GHz Processor 4GB RAM 500GB HDD Intel HD Graphics Windows 10 G8Q01UA
- Processor Type 1.6GHz Intel Pentium N3530 Quad-Core
- RAM Size 4GB RAM
- Storage 500GB HDD
- Graphics Intel HD Graphics
- Display Size 15.6 BrightView LED-Backlit
- Screen Resolution 1366 x 768
- Wireless Bluetooth 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Fast Ethernet
- USB Port USB 3.0 x 1 x 2.0 x 2
- Pointing Device TouchPad
- Dimensions Width 37.6 x 2.5 x 25.9 cm
- Weight 2.23 kg
- Operating System Windows 10..
- Warranty 1 Year
The 15-r030nr 15.6″ Notebook Computer from HP features a 15.6″ BrightView widescreen display with LED backlighting for energy efficiency. The screen has a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution, which allows the HP notebook to play back 720p HD content without upscaling or letterboxing. You can also output video to an external display via the HDMI port.
The system is powered by a quad-core 2.16 GHz Intel Pentium N3530 processor. It also has 4GB of DDR3L RAM, a 500GB 5400 rpm hard drive, a multi-format digital media card reader, 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet, 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, an integrated webcam, and a digital microphone. There are also built-in stereo speakers with high definition audio.
Windows 8.1 is the installed operating system. Windows 8.1 improves the user experience of Windows 8 with several additions and changes. The Start button returns, but has two limited core functions. A left click takes you to the redesigned Start screen featuring tiles that update in real-time. A right click brings up an advanced menu where you can access the Device Manager, Control Panel and more. You will also be able to boot directly to the traditional desktop screen instead of the Windows 8.1 Start screen. Windows 8.1 provides a unique user experience that differs from previous versions of Windows.
- Quad-Core Intel Pentium Performance
- The HP notebook houses an Intel Pentium N3530 processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 2.16 GHz. The processor can also be overclocked up to 2.58 GHz, thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. With a dedicated 2MB L2 cache and 8GB of DDR3L RAM, you’ll be able to multitask between applications quickly and efficiently.
- 15.6″ BrightView LED-Backlit Display
- The 15.6″ BrightView widescreen display of the HP notebook features LED backlighting, a 16:9 aspect ratio and a 1366 x 768 native resolution, which can play 720p HD content natively without upscaling. The screen also features a glossy finish for vibrant color. You can also output video to an external display via the HDMI port.