Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-Inch NoteBook Laptop Intel Core I5 2.3GHz Processor 8GB RAM 512GB SSD Intel Iris Plus Graphics MacOS High Sierra 2018 MR9R2LL/A
- Processor Type 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core
- 8GB of 2133 MHz RAM | 512GB SSD
- Display Type 13.3″ 2560 x 1600 Retina Display
- Integrated Intel Iris Plus Graphics 655
- True Tone Technology
- Wireless 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 5.0
- Touch Bar | Touch ID Sensor
- USB Port 4 x Thunderbolt 3 (USB Type-C) Ports
- Force Touch Trackpad
- macOS High Sierra
- Released Mid- 2018
- 1 Year Warranty
Apple MacBook Pro MR9R2LL/A
The Touch Bar places controls right at your fingertips and adapts to different apps to provide useful functions without having to navigate complex menus or memorize keyboard shortcuts. Replacing the function keys in the top row of the keyboard, the Touch Bar features a Retina-quality display and supports multi-touch input.
The power button contains the Touch ID sensor, so you can quickly log into your MacBook Pro using your fingerprint. You can also use Touch ID to make purchases over the web, thanks to Apple Pay. Touch ID enables a quick, accurate reading of your fingerprint and uses sophisticated algorithms to recognize and match it with the Secure Enclave in the Apple T2 chip with “Hey Siri” functionality.
This system is powered by an 8th Gen Coffee Lake 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core processor that features a burst speed of up to 3.8 GHz, while 8GB of 2133 MHz LPDDR3 RAM helps to ensure smooth multitasking and also allows the computer to quickly access frequently-used files and programs. The system memory cannot be upgraded.
For long-term storage of your files, this MacBook Pro is equipped with a 512GB PCIe SSD. If you want to add external peripherals, four Thunderbolt 3 ports support bi-directional transfer speeds of up to 40 Gb/s, while also supporting 10 Gb/s USB 3.1 and device charging. 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi is built-in for wireless networking, and Bluetooth 5.0 technology will allow you to connect additional compatible peripherals. Other integrated features include a 720p webcam, three microphones, stereo speakers, a 64-key backlit keyboard with four arrow keys, an ambient light sensor, and a large Force Touch trackpad.
- Processor – More Power At Its Cores
- With an 8th Intel Core processor, the MacBook Pro reaches higher heights in compute performance. The 13.3″ model now features a 2.3 GHz Intel Core i5 Quad-Core with up to 3.8 GHz Turbo Boost speeds that are up to twice as fast as the previous generation. So when you’re powering through pro-level processing jobs like compiling code, rendering 3D models, adding special effects, layering multiple tracks, or encoding video, you’ll get everything done. Faster.
- Graphics – Eye-Opening Performance
- The 13.3″ model with Touch Bar features powerful integrated graphics with 128MB of embedded DRAM – twice as much as the previous generation – which accelerates graphics tasks. That means more time for what matters most – creating your work.
- Blackmagic eGPU – Desktop-Class Graphics
- Blackmagic Design has created an external GPU (eGPU)for the MacBook Pro (sold separately). So you can have desktop-class graphics performance without giving up the portability of a notebook. With the Blackmagic eGPU and MacBook Pro, you can accelerate pro apps, create VR content, and enjoy smooth gaming.
- Apple T2 Chip
- Introducing the Apple T2 chip, a second‑generation custom Mac silicon designed by Apple to make MacBook Pro even more secure. Featured on the 13.3″ model with Touch Bar, the Apple T2 chip includes a Secure Enclave coprocessor that provides the foundation for secure boot and encrypted storage capabilities. It also consolidates many discrete controllers, including the system management controller, audio controller, and SSD controller, into one.